Our Admissions Policy
- Individuals must have 72 hours without use of drugs and/or alcohol
- Individuals must be free of alcoholic or epileptic seizures.
- Individuals must be willing to participate completely in our program
- A current TB test is required
- During a mandatory intake interview, individuals are asked for a complete medical history. Any health restrictions will be noted and considered when assigning chores and duties.
- SRH offers a non-medical program with no regular health care available.